Rev. Eileen Campbell-Reed, Ph.D.
- Visiting Associate Professor of Pastoral Theology and Care at Union Theological Seminary in the City of New York
- Founder and host of Three Minute Ministry Mentor, a weekly video, blog and podcast providing resources that inform and inspire the practice of ministry and nurture pastoral imagination
- Co-director of the Learning Pastoral Imagination Project, a national, ecumenical, and longitudinal study of ministry following 50 pastors and ministers since 2009
- Doctor of Philosophy in Religion, Psychology and Culture, Vanderbilt University.
- Author of these books and reports:
- “The Learning Pastoral Imagination Project: A 10-Year Overview” (Reflective Practice, 2023)
- The #Pandemic Pastoring Report (2022) details how ministers and congregations are living in a new era of ministry (Pre-order the Study Guide for talking through these changes)
- Pastoral Imagination: Bringing the Practice of Ministry to Life (Fortress, 2021)
- State of Clergywomen in the U.S. (2018)
- Anatomy of a Schism: How Clergywomen’s Narratives Reinterpret the Fracturing of the SBC (UT Press, 2016)
- LPI Five Year Report (2016)
Connect with Eileen Campbell-Reed on Social Media
Eileen took many of the photographs on the 500+ posts of her blog. If you want to use a photo, please write for permission (hello AT eileencampbellreed DOT org). Thanks!
New Resource Coming Soon!
The #PandemicPastoring Study Guide is available for pre-order. We are living in a new era of ministry. Download the #PandemicPastoring Report (free) for the research and analysis. We need to talk about it and explore how to live into the new season with creativity, grace, and pastoral imagination. This three-session guide will help you lead these conversations with your Sunday School class, weekly prayer or study group, or leadership retreat. Learn more and pre-order today in our shop.