Rev. Eileen Campbell-Reed, Ph.D.
- Visiting Associate Professor of Pastoral Theology and Care at Union Theological Seminary in the City of New York
- Founder and host of Three Minute Ministry Mentor, a weekly video, blog and podcast providing resources that inform and inspire the practice of ministry
- Coordinator of Coaching and Mentoring for the Women’s Leadership Initiative MDiv program for Central Seminary (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Co-director of the Learning Pastoral Imagination Project, a national, ecumenical, and longitudinal study of ministry following 50 pastors and ministers since 2009; read the LPI Five Year Report (2016)
- Author of Anatomy of a Schism (2016), and the State of Clergywomen in the U.S. (2018)
- Eileen’s book Pastoral Imagination: Bringing the Practice of Ministry to Life (Fortress, 2021) explores how ministry is cultivated across time, through embodiment and relationships, and in encounters with the holy
- Doctor of Philosophy in Religion, Psychology and Culture, Vanderbilt University.
Many of the photographs on this blog were taken by Eileen or with her camera. If you want to use a photo, please write for permission (eileen DOT campbellreed AT gmail DOT com). Thanks!