Rev. Eileen Campbell-Reed, Ph.D.
- Visiting Associate Professor of Pastoral Theology and Care at Union Theological Seminary in the City of New York
- Founder and host of Three Minute Ministry Mentor, a weekly video, blog and podcast providing resources that inform and inspire the practice of ministry
- Coordinator of Coaching and Mentoring for the Women’s Leadership Initiative MDiv program for Central Seminary (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Co-director of the Learning Pastoral Imagination Project, a national, ecumenical, and longitudinal study of ministry following 50 pastors and ministers since 2009; read the LPI Five Year Report (2016)
- Author of Anatomy of a Schism (2016), and the State of Clergywomen in the U.S. (2018)
- Eileen’s book Pastoral Imagination: Bringing the Practice of Ministry to Life (Fortress, 2021) explores how ministry is cultivated across time, through embodiment and relationships, and in encounters with the holy
- Doctor of Philosophy in Religion, Psychology and Culture, Vanderbilt University.
Connect with Eileen on Social Media
Many of the photographs on this blog were taken by Eileen or with her camera. If you want to use a photo, please write for permission (eileen DOT campbellreed AT gmail DOT com). Thanks!