Everyone in ministry needs a mentor. Whether you have one currently or feel like you could really use one, Three Minute Ministry Mentor (3MMM) is a video series created with you in mind!
Perhaps your calling takes shape as a pastor, chaplain, minister, activist, or seminary student? Maybe you are a mentor, supervisor or professor of ministry students? Our series is designed to support people like you!
- New ministers
- Ministry peer groups
- Seminarians in field education
- Colleagues in mentoring relationships
Each weekly 3MMM episode offers:
- A core idea for ministry
- A story to spark your imagination
- A resource to support learning
- A provocative question for reflection
Because ministry cannot be learned all at once, or even in three years of seminary, our weekly three-minute videos are designed to foster growth for the practice of ministry whether you are discerning a call to ministry, actively pursuing ministry education, or living #ministrylife every day.
Each week’s video, produced by Adelicia Co., offers a launching point for conversations:
- Between ministry peers and friends
- For seminary students and their supervisors or professors
- With current mentors and mentees already working together.
As host of the series, I bring many years of experience as an ordained minister, as co-director of the Learning Pastoral Imagination Project, and as a seminary professor. I’m so excited that this project is coming together, and my hope is that it will inform and inspire you as you continue to grow and expand your ministry practice.