Join us for a
Writing Table Mini Retreat!
November 3 | December 1 | January 5
Join us for one or more Writing Table Mini Retreats in the coming months for only $30 each. Choose all three retreats, and you will receive a BONUS of an individual coaching session with Eileen.
What could be better than a writing retreat that requires no packing, no travel, no leaving your own favorite writing spot?!
Friday, November 3
Friday, December 1
Friday, January 5
Writing times for each retreat are as follows:
11:30a – 3:00p ET
10:30a – 2:00p CT
9:30a – 1:00p MT
8:30a – 12:00p PT
If you are a current monthly or annual member at the Writing Table, see your email for a discount code for the Mini Writing Retreats! Monthly membership at the Writing Table or a full year membership will help you 1) to build your daily writing habits, and 2) to complete your projects, and 3) to receive a 50% discount on the Mini Writing Retreats in the coming months.
What will you receive by joining us for a Writing Table Mini Retreat?
- Time to write – the best part of the Writing Table is having designated time to write. In this summer’s Mini Writing Retreats you will have an extended time, and you can write humanely without binging or rushing!
- Planning Ideas – with each Retreat you will receive a planning document to help you set up for your time at the Writing Table. By planning ahead you will be able to maximize you accomplishments and set up momentum to keep your project going.
- Accountability to a community of writers – this makes the writing time both easier and more fun, honestly.
- Better writing habits – you will be building your habits and becoming an everyday writer. Daily writing is a proven path to more writing and publishing.
- Focus on process – at the Writing Table you never have to say what you are working on; the focus is on the how of getting writing done; certainly some writers share the what of their work, and occasionally we do a show & celebrate week;
- Breathing and intentions – at points during the retreat we will take time for centering breath work, focusing on intentions, and silence for writing in twenty-five minute pomodoros (aka POMS). Research tells us that 25 minutes is an optimal amount of time to focus before the mind and body need to reset. The retreat is organized into poms to maximize focus and attention on your project.
- Camaraderie – you will not have to write alone, but with fellow writers.
- Encouraging and supportive coaching – we will take a little time to share strategies at the end of the writing retreat, and Eileen offers gentle coaching and encouragement.
- BONUS – If you choose to attend all three retreats you will also receive a personal coaching session with Eileen.
Join professors, pastors, students, poets, business writers, full time authors, and journal keepers at the Writing Table.
Keep your writing going on Fridays all summer for FREE! For 2023, Fridays at the Writing Table remain FREE. Just sign up to receive the link. And when you purchase any monthly or annual membership or the mini-retreat, you will automatically be subscribed to the FreeWrite Friday email reminder.
*There will be occasional holidays and exceptions when we do not meet. But there will also be occasional bonus writing sessions as well!
|Mini Writing Retreat Dates|
November 3, December 1, January 5