$130.00 – $440.00
Developmental Reading + Feedback + Coaching + Writing Table
Sometimes as a writer you want coaching to help you get your writing on the page or screen, and you also need coaching for the content and development of your writing. Developmental Coaching includes coaching to help you plan your writing projects and also feedback on the writing itself. You can send up to 20 pages per coaching session in advance for reading, feedback, and discussion. Each coaching session also includes three months at the Writing Table (a savings of $60).
Writing Coach Eileen Campbell-Reed has more than a decade of experience coaching academic and pastoral writers. She has experience as an editor (journals, books, and online publications), author of books, academic articles, reports on ministry, sermons, and over 500 blog entries. She listens to the needs of individual writers and helps them get the work done, revised, and published.
Developmental Coaching Packages for 2023
- Developmental Reading (up to 20 pages per session) and Feedback + 1 Coaching Session (60 minutes by phone or zoom) + 3 months of Writing Table
- Developmental Reading (up to 20 pages per session) and Feedback + 2 Coaching Sessions (60 minutes by phone or zoom) + 6 months of Writing Table
- Developmental Reading (up to 20 pages per session) and Feedback + 3 Coaching Sessions (60 minutes by phone or zoom) + 9 months of Writing Table
- Developmental Reading (up to 20 pages per session) and Feedback + 4 Coaching Session (60 minutes by phone or zoom) + 1 year of Writing Table
What will you get by joining the Writing Table?
- Time to write – the best part of the Writing Table is having designated time to write each weekday.
- Accountability to a community of writers – this makes the writing time both easier and more fun, honestly.
- Better writing habits – you will be building your habits and becoming an everyday writer; daily writing is a proven path to more publishing and greater fluency as a writer.
- Focus on process – at the Writing Table you never have to say what you are working on; the focus is on the how of getting our writing done; certainly some writers share the what of their work, and occasionally we do a show & celebrate week;
- Breathing and intentions – each writing session includes centering breath work, focus on intentions and silence for writing in two twenty-five minute poms.
- Camaraderie – you will not have to write alone, but with fellow writers.
- Encouraging and supportive coaching – we share strategies at the end of each writing session and Eileen offers gentle coaching and encouragement; for more one-on-one coaching options, see the other offerings in the 3MMM shop.
Join professors, pastors, students, poets, business writers, full time authors, and journal keepers at the Writing Table
For 2023, Fridays will remain FREE. Just sign up to receive the link. And when you purchase an annual membership, you will automatically be subscribed to the FreeWrite Friday email reminder.
*There will be occasional holidays and exceptions when we do not meet. But there will also be occasional bonus writing sessions as well!
|Coaching Sessions|| |
1 Coaching Session, 2 Coaching Sessions, 3 Coaching Sessions, 4 Coaching Sessions